Happy Summer Solstice!
I’m not one to set specific reading goals throughout the year, besides my annual Goodreads Challenge.
But this summer, I decided to change it up! I chose 12 books that have been on my shelves or TBR for just a little too long. My goal is to read them all by September 22nd, the official end of summer. I’m hoping this self-made challenge will give me the kick in the butt that I need to finish some books that have been on my shelves for a while.
Feel free to scroll on to see the full list or watch me here:
Here’s the full list (the links will take you to the book’s Goodreads page):
- Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy
Started reading in 2013 and never finished; only 300 pages from the end!
- Collection of Lady Susan, The Watsons, Sanditon by Jane Austen
- The Nightingale by Kristin Hannah
- The Girl Who Was Taken by Charlie Donlea
Won through Goodreads Giveaways
- Word by Word: The Secret Life of Dictionaries by Kory Stamper
- Perfect (Flawed #2) by Cecelia Ahern
- Doing It!: Let’s Talk About Sex by Hannah Witton
- This Fight Is Our Fight by Elizabeth Warren
- One Day We’ll All Be Dead and None of This Will Matter by Scaachi Koul
- The Possessions by Sara Flannery Murphy
- The Girls by Emma Cline
- You Will Know Me by Megan Abbott